Monday, October 25, 2010

My Purpose

Singly Unique; Singly Happy

Join me in my journey to align my desires with His desires.  It is a testimony of what God can do when a heart is given completely over to Him and strives to bring Him glory in every aspect of a singly unique life.  This surrender makes one singly happy. 

So, what will you find on this blog?  Well, if you know me, you know I love kids, I love cooking, I love taking pictures, I love pretty things, I love making people feel loved and warmed.  These are avenues that have allowed me to see God’s incredible hand moving exceptionally in my life.  And reflecting on how God has used these things to work on my own sanctification has made me distinctively happy; therefore, these are the things that you will see here.  I hope you enjoy them, that they make you smile, and most of all that they will draw forth praise to your Creator.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog! I must have missed it's beginning, but am glad that I found it now. It's already good to see how God is beautifying you into His image.

    ReplyDelete